Seminar topics will include fundamentals on the following:
- Hot Gas, Infrared, Infrared Pre-Heat Vibration and Linear Vibration Welding technologies
- Benefits of particulate free welding
- Typical applications and Material properties suited for different technologies
- Process parameters and guide lines
- Maintenance, typical tooling requirements, and troubleshooting application
- Hands on review of machines and tools in plant
This one-day seminar is offered at the Dukane headquarters facility in St. Charles, Illinois, USA (Chicago). Fee includes sessions, learning materials, one lunch and one dinner. Transportation, lodging, and other meals are the responsibility of the attendee. Limited to 20 attendees.
Take our two-day Introduction to Ultrasonic Plastics Assembly and Application Setup and Troubleshooting
in conjunction with this class. Additional class fee required.