Dukane's Vibration Welding seminar is a comprehensive one-day technical forum designed to provide the following
- Basic theory of vibration welding
- Understanding of frequency and amplitude of different machines
- Required part design for the process including physical limits of part design
- Review of typical applications for vibration welding
- Material properties as it relates to vibration welding
- Process parameters and guide lines starting points
- Maintenance, typical tooling requirements, troubleshooting application
- Hands on review of machines and tools in plant
This one-day seminar is offered at the Dukane headquarters facility in St. Charles, Illinois, USA (Chicago). Fee includes session, learning materials, continental breakfast, and lunch. Transportation, lodging, and other meals are the responsibility of the attendee. Limited to 20 attendees.
Take our two-day Introduction to Ultrasonic Plastics Assembly and Application Setup and Troubleshooting
in conjunction with this class. Additional class fee required.